Dodge City - Sante Fe Depot
Reports of haunting activity have been rife since a theater company moved into the old depot.
This large, brick railroad depot was opened in 1898. Since 1993 it has been home to the Depot Theater Company and the main building has been renovated into a up to date facility for dinner theater. The west end of the building is still in use by Amtrak passengers. There are a few claims from this main building but most of the paranormal activity is associated with the former dormitory for the waitresses of the Harvey House Restaurant that was part of the original depot complex. The dormitory was not as extensively remodeled as was the main building and is used by the theater company as costume and set storage.
The Depot is at 201 E. Wyatt Earp Blvd.
Dodge City, Kansas
There are 159 Haunts nearby
|Location should be good!!!|