Lithonia - Original Lithonia Schoolhouse
Located on Stephenson Road across from a rock quarry is the original Lithonia schoolhouse built circa 1865. It has been converted to a private residence but the ghosts of children are frequently seen. Many of the former pupils are buried in an old church cemetery located about 200 yards away. 8-year-old Elizabeth has been seen by several individuals (including psychic Shirley Janey) flaunting her golden-brown curls. Several people have also seen the ghost of a teenage boy walking around the entry hall as well as a mysterious hooded figure. The rustling sounds of a schoolmarms heavily starched dresses are frequently heard as well.
There are 297 Haunts nearby
|Location Approximate!!! Care to correct it?|