Augusta - Pendleton King Park
Small cemetery in the park belongs to the Bugg family. The park is the former site of the Bugg Plantation purchased pre-1842 by Judge John P. King and donated to the city by his son Henry King upon his death. Reports have been made for years involving a white figure that darts in and out of the trees surrounding the brick walled cemetery and in and out of the cemetery itself. There are also tales of a Camellia bush that grew beside the old mansion (now burned down) it would bloom profusely in warning of the coming death of one of the King family.
There are 297 Haunts nearby
|Location Approximate!!! Care to correct it?|