Amazon.com Widgets

TWIN BUTTES


20 miles south of Tucson. REMAINS: A few buildings mixed with current mining activity. Twin Buttes' post office was established December 29, 1906 and discontinued August 15, 1930. Known for its copper mines Twin Buttes shipped its ore to nearby Sasco. In 1906, a railroad station was dedicated and one of the cars is pictured in some of Lambert Florin's books. The site is on private property and can only be seen from a fence.



pima, Arizona

There are 372 Ghost Towns nearby



Source: Internet
http://www.ghosttowns.com/






Location Approximate!!! Care to correct it?

31.9355074, -111.0154879



Comments





Facebook
Share on Twitter
E-Mail
Real Time Web Analytics